Ingredients (serve 2)
- 2 bread rolls
- 100g avocado
- 40g boiled broccoli (frozen)
- 18g cream cheese
- 2tsp lemon juice
- 1tbsp mayonnaise
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
How to cook
1. Thaw broccoli in a microwave oven (600W), drain and cut into 1.5cm pieces. Cut cream cheese into 1 cm cubes.
2. Put avocado and lemon juice in a bowl, mash with a fork, add mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
3. Add broccoli and cream cheese to (2) and mix.
4. Cut a slit in the bread roll and insert (3).
Something that can be eaten fresh and nutritious.