Ingredients (serve 2)
- 2 chicken cobs (120g)
- 1/2 onion
- 80g broccoli
- 80g carrot
- 150ml western style soup (consomme soup)
- 2 tbsp flour
- 350ml milk
- 10g butter
- 1 tbsp oil (salad oil, olive oil, etc.)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- A pinch of pepper
How to cook
1. Cut chicken meat into bite-sized pieces, cut onion into wedges, halve a bunch of broccoli, and cut carrots into chunks.
2. Add onion, carrot and chicken pieces to a pan with oil and sauté until the colour changes, then add Western-style soup and broccoli and cook until cooked through.
3. Add the flour mixed with a little milk and cook until thickened. Add butter and melt, then stir in salt and pepper.
Make a white sauce with milk mixed with cake flour without using roux.