Ingredients (serve 2)
- 150g silken tofu
- 20g mizuna
- 80g cherry tomatoes
- 2tbs ponzu sauce
- 2tsp salad oil
- 60g boiled chicken breast
How to cook
1. Cut mizuna into chunks, cut cherry tomatoes in half. Drain the silken tofu and cut into pieces.
2. Mix ponzu sauce with salad oil.
3. Spread mizuna on a plate, top it with tofu, boiled chicken breast (with juice), cherry tomatoes and pour (2) over.
* If using salad chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces.
A simple and refreshing salad with ready-to-eat ingredients.