Dietary Fiber Recipe
Ingredients (serve 2)
- 100g mung bean vermicelli
- 80g chicken breast
- 1tbs liquor
- a pinch of salt
- appropriate amount of chicken soup
- 1tsp soy sauce
- ¼ Green onion
- 1 ginger
- 1 red pepper
- 20g carrots
- a little trefoil
- a little shellfish cracked vegetables
- ¼ lemon
How to cook
1. Soak chicken breast in salt, put in a pan, pour in liquor, close the lid and steam for 10 to 15 minutes. (If it seems to burn, increase the amount of liquor.) When it cools, squeeze it by hand. Add the remaining juice to the soup.
2. Add an appropriate amount of chicken soup, soy sauce, and the steamed soup from (1) to 800 ml of water. Add chopped green onions, shredded carrots, shredded ginger, and 4 slices of red pepper, heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add salt.
3. Boil the mung bean vermicelli and drain the water.
4. Cut the trefoil and shellfish cracked vegetables into small pieces. Slice the lemon into half-moon slices.
5. Put mung bean vermicelli in a bowl, put chicken breast on it, and pour in the soup from (2).
When you have morning sickness, sour food, light noodles and fruits seems easier for consumption.
Also, hot dishes have a stronger smell, so try chilling them.
If the smell of vegetables used for greens is unpleasant, cucumbers are also a good choice.