Dietary Fiber Recipe
Ingredients (serve 2)
- 50 g boiled chickpeas
- 150 g pumpkin
- 80 g chicken thigh (skinless)
- 50 g onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 and 1/2 tsp consommé granules
- 1/4 tsp salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 200 ml soy milk
- 1 tablespoon potato starch
- A pinch of dried parsley
How to cook
1. Cut chicken thigh and pumpkin into 2 cm pieces and onion into 1.5 cm pieces.
2. Saute (1) in a pan with olive oil, add 300 ml of water, consommé and chickpeas, cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Add soy milk mixed with potato starch and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened, then add salt and pepper.
3. Serve in bowls and sprinkle with dried parsley.
Chickpeas are rich in protein, dietary fiber, folic acid, etc., and are an ingredient that you want to stock up on and use in soups, curries, salads, and more.
Pumpkin with high nutritional value and chicken, which is a source of protein, are stewed together to make a light stew with potato starch and soy milk without using a commercially available roux.
It's ok to replace soy milk with milk.