Ingredients (serve 2)
- 140g spaghetti (1.4mm)
- 1 can oil sardine (55g net, 20g oil)
- 65g potherb mustard
- 10g garlic
- A pinch of hawk's claw (sliced into rings)
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- ¼ tsp salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 1 tbs of cheese powder
How to cook
1. Cut the potherb mustard into 4 cm lengths and slice the garlic.
2. Boil 1 litre of water in a pan, add 3g of salt (not included in ingredient list), add the spaghetti, mix and boil as indicated.
3. In a frying pan, add the garlic, hawk claw, oil sardine (oil). Add the potherb mustard and mix with 4 tablespoons of the cooking water from (2).
4.Add the drained spaghetti, soy sauce, salt and pepper and serve with cheese powder.
Canned fish, which can be stocked and can be easily eaten without pretreatment, is a strong ally for pregnant women. With oil sardines, you can eat even the bones and get a good amount of calcium.
If you need weight control, you can reduce the amount of pickled oil.
Mizuna is a vegetable that is rich in calcium, iron, and folic acid, and is convenient because it can be cooked quickly. A dish menu with a good nutritional balance.