Ingredients (serve 2)
- 280g rice
- 18g chirimen-jako (dried baby sardines)
- 70g komatsuna (japanese mustard spinach)
- 40g spring onions
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ⅙ tsp (1g) salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 40g processed cheese
How to cook
1. Finely chop komatsuna and spring onions. Cut the cheese into 8mm cubes.
2. Fry komatsuna, spring onions, and dried baby sardines in a frying pan heated with sesame oil. When the komatsuna is tender, add rice, soy sauce, salt, and pepper, and fry until the rice is crispy.
3. Turn off the heat and mix the cheese.
Chirimen-jako can be stored for a long time and can be frozen, so it is a convenient calcium supplementation. It can be mixed with various dishes. Komatsuna and cheese are both rich in calcium too!
Let's stir-fry to loosen the rice so that it will be finished quickly.